Setting up Email in Outlook
1. On the Tools menu, select E-Mail Accounts to display the E-Mail Accounts window.
2. Select 'Add a New E-mail Account'. Click Next.
3. For Server Type, select POP3. Click Next. The following window will appear:
4. Enter your User Information. This includes Your Name and your E-Mail Address.
5. In the Incoming mail server field, enter:
7. In the Outgoing mail server field, enter the name of your outgoing mail server:
8. In the User Name field, enter your user name.
9. In the Password field, enter the password for this account.
10. Click More Settings. The following text box will appear:
11. Select the Outgoing Server tab and make sure the My server requires authentication checkbox is selected.
12. Click OK to close the window. Then click Next on the E-Mail Accounts window.
13. Click Finish to save your settings.